Programs That Save You Money
(and Help You Make it After You Graduate)
UCR and CHASS rank high among public universities where you can expect a good return on your investment.
- No. 2 in the U.S. for financial aid (Business Insider)
- One of America’s Best Value Colleges (Forbes)
- One of the Colleges That Pay Off The Most (CNBC)
If you choose CHASS, you can:
- Live in a city with a relatively low cost of living (especially in Southern California)
- Relax knowing that your tuition will never go up (for up to six years)
- Get grants and scholarships (98% of UCR financial aid recipients do)
Degrees That Open Doors
UCR is the No. 1 public university in the U.S. for social mobility for four years in a row.
(U.S. News & World Report)
As part of CHASS, you earn a UC degree by taking life-changing classes from incredible professors on one of the most ethnically and economically diverse campuses in the UC system.
You can study everything from comparative literature and English to gender and sexuality, and media and culture.
You can build technical skills and true depth in theater, studio art, filmmaking, and more.
- Social sciences
You can conduct research in fields ranging from anthropology and sociology, to economics and psychology.