Work for CHASS
CHASS is Inclusive
Our campus is frequently ranked among the most diverse public universities in the nation.
CHASS is Supportive
- Exceptional benefits
- Wellness resources
- On-site recreation center
- On-site child development center
- Educational development
- Leadership programs
- Campus events
- Networking opportunities
CHASS is Powerful
For more than 65 years, our campus has enhanced the economic, social, cultural, and environmental landscape of California, the nation, and the world.
CHASS is Meaningful
- Feel valued on a campus that understands you.
- Collaborate with diverse and talented colleagues.
- Make a difference in the lives of resilient students.
Good to Know
Learn about benefits and get help with the application process at hr.ucr.edu.
Full-time Faculty Positions
- Tenure-track Assistant Professor of Black Politics and Black Study
- Assistant Professor of Teaching in Popular Music: Creation and Production
Part-time Faculty Positions/Lecturers
- Lecturer for TFDP 164A - Beginning Playwriting
- Part-Time Lecturer(s) in Religious Studies
- Part-Time Visiting Assistant Professor - Poetry
- Lecturers/Directors for 2022-23 Season
- Visiting Assistant Professor in Playwriting
- Academic Personnel Assistant Director
- Budget Analyst 2 (MDU)
- Graduate Student Advisor (Econ/Political Science)
- Financial Analyst II (Psychology)
- Financial Administrative Officer (Art/Art History Admin)
- Contract and Grants Analyst 2
- Student Academic Advisor 3 (CHASS Student Affairs)
- Theatre Production Specialist (TFDP)
Search for Jobs
Additional Job Postings
Job postings can also be found on CHASS department sites and on the Southern California Higher Education Research Consortium