Work for CHASS
CHASS is Inclusive
Our campus is frequently ranked among the most diverse public universities in the nation.
CHASS is Supportive
- Exceptional benefits
- Wellness resources
- On-site recreation center
- On-site child development center
- Educational development
- Leadership programs
- Campus events
- Networking opportunities
CHASS is Powerful
For more than 65 years, our campus has enhanced the economic, social, cultural, and environmental landscape of California, the nation, and the world.
CHASS is Meaningful
- Feel valued on a campus that understands you.
- Collaborate with diverse and talented colleagues.
- Make a difference in the lives of resilient students.
Good to Know
- The Office of Academic Personnel oversees the hiring of faculty.
- The Office of Human Resources oversees the hiring of administrative and professional positions.
- Staff Assembly serves as a resource and a voice for all UCR staff.
Learn about benefits and get help with the application process at hr.ucr.edu.
Full-time Faculty Positions
- Open Rank Professor in Indigenous Feminism (Tenured or Tenure-Track)
- Assistant Professor of Teaching
- Assistant Professor, Personality Psychology
- Assistant Professor of Teaching, Linguistics
- Tenure-track Assistant Professor, American Political Institutions
- Tenure track Assistant Professor of Econometrics
- Associate Professor of Econometrics
- Tenure track Assistant Professor of Labor Economics
- Associate Professor of Labor Economics
Part-time Faculty Positions/Lecturers
- Part-Time Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies
- Part-Time Lecturer in Gender and Sexuality Studies
- VAP - Biological Anthropology
Search for Jobs
Find career opportunities at jobs.ucr.edu.
For academic positions, visit aprecruit.ucr.edu.
Additional Job Postings
Job postings can also be found on CHASS department sites and on the Southern California Higher Education Research Consortium