Work for CHASS
CHASS is Inclusive
Our campus is frequently ranked among the most diverse public universities in the nation.
CHASS is Supportive
- Exceptional benefits
- Wellness resources
- On-site recreation center
- On-site child development center
- Educational development
- Leadership programs
- Campus events
- Networking opportunities
CHASS is Powerful
For more than 65 years, our campus has enhanced the economic, social, cultural, and environmental landscape of California, the nation, and the world.
CHASS is Meaningful
- Feel valued on a campus that understands you.
- Collaborate with diverse and talented colleagues.
- Make a difference in the lives of resilient students.
Good to Know
Learn about benefits and get help with the application process at hr.ucr.edu.
Full-time Faculty Positions
- Assistant Professor of Religious Studies and Black Study
- Assistant Professor of Cinematography & Technology (Tenure Track)
- Assistant Professor of Teaching in Popular Music: Creation and Production
- Assistant Professor of Teaching
- Tenure track Assistant Professor of Black Politics
Part-time Faculty/Lecturer Positions
- Part-Time Lecturer(s) in Ethnic Studies
- Part-Time Lecturer(s) in Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Lecturer of Directing and Public Speaking
- Lecturers (Department of Political Science)
- Lecturers (Department of Economics)
- Director of External Relations (UCR ARTS)
- Administrative Assistant III (History)
- Financial Analyst II (Performing Arts)
- Financial Administrative Officer (History)
- Events Coordinator/ Admin Ast III (Multidisciplinary Financial and Administrative Unit)
Search for Jobs
Additional Job Postings
Job postings can also be found on CHASS department sites and on the Southern California Higher Education Research Consortium