Work for CHASS
CHASS is Inclusive
Our campus is frequently ranked among the most diverse public universities in the nation.
CHASS is Supportive
- Exceptional benefits
- Wellness resources
- On-site recreation center
- On-site child development center
- Educational development
- Leadership programs
- Campus events
- Networking opportunities
CHASS is Powerful
For more than 65 years, our campus has enhanced the economic, social, cultural, and environmental landscape of California, the nation, and the world.
CHASS is Meaningful
- Feel valued on a campus that understands you.
- Collaborate with diverse and talented colleagues.
- Make a difference in the lives of resilient students.
Good to Know
Learn about benefits and get help with the application process at hr.ucr.edu.
Full-time Faculty Positions
- no position is available at this time
Part-time Faculty/Lecturer Positions
Search for Jobs
Additional Job Postings
Job postings can also be found on CHASS department sites and on the Southern California Higher Education Research Consortium